- Click on an empty cell, type “1” and hit “Enter.Right-click on the cell and select “Copy.”
- Press “Ctrl” and then click on each of the cell you want the hyperlink to be removed from.
- Click on the “Edit” menu and select “Paste Special.
- “Click on the “Multiply” radio button in the Paste Special window and click on “OK.”
- All of the hyperlinks should be removed.
The text color is returned to the original and the underline gone if you are using the Excel version prior to 2007.
You will have to select all of the hyperlink cells again using “Ctrl,” click on the “Cell Styles” option under “Home” section and then select “Normal” so the cells do not look like hyperlinks.