A normal column chart may be too boring. Make it interesting by replacing the simple columns by a custom image!
There’s a bollywood movie called “Rocket Singh” where such a chart was shown. See this video.
I will show you to create a similar chart.
- Search for a rocket image which is pointing upwards, something like this,
- Create a simple column chart from your data.
- Select the columns, Right-click and Go to Format Data Series.
- Under Fill, Select Picture or Texture fill.
- Click on File, and select the Rocket image you just downloaded.
- You’re done!